Powell Peralta Pro Andy Anderson Heron Flight® Skateboard Deck
- Deck Shape 301
- Deck Concave K20
- Deck Wheelbase 14.5"
- Deck Length 32.3"
- Deck Width 8.7"
- Deck Nose 6.8"
- Deck Tail 6.8"
- Stubbed nose/tail- Predictable pop, great for building consistency. Slight curve ideal for Pogos and Caspers
- Wide tail/nose- Comfortable footing and flicking, more tail to wear
- Symmetrical- ’Twin Tip’, board wears 2x’s slower. Skate either way, board may never feel 'backwards'
- Egged rails- Chip evasion. Board will ‘roll’ instead of ’smash’ when hitting the ground
- Widest point- 8.7” at the middle, helps kick and catch lateral rotations
- 14.5 wheelbase- .25” longer than average for a more stable stance
- No straight line- Continual curve, helps avoid chipping from impact on flat surfaces
- Distance between truck and kick- .125” shorter for higher pop
- Foot placement width- 8.5” wide at trucks
- Primo sensitive curve- enhanced for Primo flips
- Length/shape- 32.3”, shape 301, K20 concave
“There are so many within the skateboarding world who look at skating as a religion which must be practiced to exacting and specific standards; you must conform and ride this type of terrain, you must conform and do these types of tricks, you must not mix this style with that style, you must look this way or else etc. And then once in a while a skater like Andy comes along who doesn’t fit into this fanatical mold, a skater who is such an outsider himself that he doesn’t even fit into skateboarding. He doesn’t fit in because he’s not following it’s false mandates. What Andy is doing is living the creed of what a skateboarder is supposed to be. He’s not conforming nor is he looking for acceptance from conforming, and with that he’s accepting the grief and exclusion that comes with being a true outsider. That is what a real skateboarder is.” -Stacy Peralta
Artwork by Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
About Powell Peralta Flight® Decks
Powell Peralta® decks are made in the USA at our skateboard manufacturing facility in Santa Barbara, CA. Materials include U.S. hard rock maple, high strength fiberglass, AirLam fused with epoxy resin and are warranted against delamination for their useful life. Our graphics are created in-house using non-solvent based inks and paints to keep our atmosphere cleaner.