Probot S/T Grey and Silver Marble 2xLP
Circa 2004 our brother in metal (and party raging!): Dave Grohl told us about some metal songs he had written and recorded with the dream of getting some of his favorite metal vocalists from the 80s to put their vokills on. The instrumentals we heard were legit bangers & we could not wait to hear the result of what this insanely sick project would manifest itself as. PROBOT was that result and it is one of our absolute favorite releases we ever had the honor of being involved with! Very stoked that it has been finally repressed/re-issued. Enjoy all 360 grams of its heaviness!
Grohl wrote, recorded and played most instruments on all tracks. Heavy metals’ most upper crust burned their vokills onto these raging tracks!
**and their is a hidden track that also kills….!!!
1. “Centuries of Sin” (feat. Cronos of Venom)
2. “Red War” (feat. Max Cavalera of Sepultura and Soulfly)
3. “Shake Your Blood” (feat. Lemmy of Motörhead)
4. “Access Babylon” (feat. Mike Dean of Corrosion of Conformity)
5. “Silent Spring” (feat. Kurt Brecht of Dirty Rotten Imbeciles)
6. “Ice Cold Man” (feat. Lee Dorrian of Cathedral and Napalm Death, and Kim Thayil of Soundgarden)
7. “The Emerald Law” (feat. Wino of Saint Vitus and The Obsessed)
8. “Big Sky” (feat. Tom G. Warrior of Celtic Frost)
9. “Dictatosaurus” (feat. Snake of Voivod)
10. “My Tortured Soul” (feat. Eric Wagner of Trouble)
11. “Sweet Dreams” (feat. King Diamond of King Diamond and Mercyful Fate, and Kim Thayil of Soundgarden; the song “Sweet Dreams” ends at minute 5:26. After 3 minutes and 30 seconds of silence, at minute 8:56 begins the hidden song.