Powell Peralta Ripper 5 Green/Red Flight Skateboard Deck
- Brand Powell-Peralta
- Deck Shape 280
- Deck Concave K15
- Deck Wheelbase 15.38"
- Deck Length 31.32"
- Deck Width 9.7"
- Deck Nose 5.05"
- Deck Tail 6.7"
About Powell-Peralta Decks:
Powell Peralta® decks are made in the USA at our skateboard manufacturing facility in Santa Barbara, CA. Materials include U.S. hard rock maple, high-strength fiberglass, and AirLam fused with epoxy resin and are warranted against delamination for their useful life. Our graphics are created in-house using non-solvent-based inks and paints to keep our atmosphere cleaner.
About Powell-Peralta Flight™ Decks:
Built-in a new production area in our Santa Barbara, California facility, Powell-Peralta Flight™ decks are stronger and thinner than an average 7-ply. You'll get the feel of it in an hour or two and begin to realize you can do things riding a Flight deck that cannot be done on a 7-ply. Flight decks allow you to extend your limits because they let you ollie higher, flip faster, and do tricks more easily while lasting considerably longer than most maple 7-plys.
Flight™ Decks are:
• thinner - as thin as your phone
• stronger - more than twice as strong in our tail break tests
• longer lasting - The epoxy infused, fiber reinforced structure of the Flight deck is extremely resistant to breaking, and this structure gives them "everlasting pop" that doesn't fade as your deck slowly wears.
• ollies higher because of greater rebound and snap.
• team testing suggests that Flight decks will last several times longer than a 7-ply, making them a great value as well as a superior performing skateboard.
The Ripper Artwork:
- by Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
- Arguably the most iconic skateboard graphic of all time, "The Ripper" was illustrated in 1983 by legendary Powell-Peralta artist V.C. Johnson. Originally the graphic was used as a "Bones Sold Here" dealer window sticker. The Ripper graphic has stood the test of time and has been a staple of the Powell-Peralta line for over 30 years.